The poet Rilke put it best in his letter to a hungry young poet back in 1903:
‘I want to beg you, as much as I can, dear sir, to be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.’ – Rainer Maria Rilke
Love the questions themselves. Live the questions now.
Live the quest.
• Grey text (on black t-shirt)
• Sexy typeface: (IBM Plex Mono)
• Distressed letters (looks cool)
• 100% certified organic (for low environmental impact)
• Ring-spun cotton (for extra softness)
• Heavy fabric (for premium quality feel)
• Print-on-demand (for waste-free manufacture)
This was the most eco-friendly fabric I could find. Plus it’s print-on-demand, which means zero waste. Most fashion labels dump what they can’t sell. We don’t manufacture a single tee till the customer order comes in.
• 3–20 days
Alas, I have no power over this, it’s the print-on-demand supplier I use.
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.5 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• 1×1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
• Double-needle coverstitched seams
Go natural—order this t-shirt and enjoy the comfort of a truly all-natural organic cotton that is grown and harvested without any fertilizers and pesticides. The high-quality ringspun cotton yarns make sure that the fabric is extra soft and durable. If you’re looking to invest in ethical clothing that is sure to last and has a low environmental impact, look no further than this organic t-shirt!