World class athletes, artists & entrepreneurs understand: If you’re aiming for the stars, you gotta start in the dirt. If you start something hard, you gotta suck in the beginning. Every skill’s forged in failure. And there’s no shame in that.
Baby steps. Tripping & stumbling. Finding your feet. That’s the path to greatness.
You make your peace with the clumsy discomfort of it all till you gain momentum & find your way.
Crawl. Walk. Run.
In Steven Kotler’s Zero to Dangerous course (with Flow Research Collective), this was the catchphrase
Crawl. Walk. Run.
Write it on your hand. Pin it on the fridge. Wear the damn t-shirt.
• Grey text (on black t-shirt)
• Sexy typeface: (IBM Plex Mono)
• Distressed letters (looks cool)
• 100% certified organic (for low environmental impact)
• Ring-spun cotton (for extra softness)
• Heavy fabric (for premium quality feel)
• Print-on-demand (for waste-free manufacture)
This was the most eco-friendly fabric I could find. Plus it’s print-on-demand, which means zero waste. Most fashion labels dump what they can’t sell. We don’t manufacture a single tee till the customer order comes in.
TOO MUCH INFORMATION:
• Fabric weight: 5.5 oz/yd² (186.5 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• 1×1 rib neck
• Shoulder seam finished with a self-fabric tape
• Double-needle coverstitched seams
Go natural—order this t-shirt and enjoy the comfort of a truly all-natural organic cotton that is grown and harvested without any fertilizers and pesticides. The high-quality ringspun cotton yarns make sure that the fabric is extra soft and durable. If you’re looking to invest in ethical clothing that is sure to last and has a low environmental impact, look no further than this organic t-shirt!