- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Anna Foley Simmons collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any message you sent us via contact form
- Information about what pages you visit, for how long, from what location etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Anna Foley Simmons with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or contact form or contact us via email
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
- Voluntarily sign up for our newsletter or marketing updates
- Make a purchase from our shop
How will we use your data?
Anna Foley Simmons collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account, send you a receipt, deliver goods.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Anna Foley Simmons securely stores your data at our company address under password protection.
Anna Foley Simmons will keep your purchase details for so long as is necessary for tax purposes. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data.
Anna Foley Simmons would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Anna Foley Simmons from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know via our contact form.
What are your data protection rights?
Anna Foley Simmons would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Anna Foley Simmons for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Anna Foley Simmons correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Anna Foley Simmons to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Anna Foley Simmons erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Anna Foley Simmons restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Anna Foley Simmons's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Anna Foley Simmons transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality - Anna Foley Simmons uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing research - Anna Foley Simmons uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org. tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Anna Foley Simmons has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at: https://ico.org.uk